How to enter our lab for a Ph.D.


For the foreign candidates nontitular of the French diploma preparing for research (Research Master), a request for equivalence must be presented at the University of Franche-Comte.

(contact the author of the subject).


This site gives helpful information for the foreign students

wishing to study in France.


Life in Besancon